- Don’t put real pictures of yourself online - use an avatar. Even when people ask.
- Don’t post your name or school
- Don’t post personal information
- Ask permission to post a photo of someone
- Use nicknames instead of your real names, especially on games
- If something you don’t like comes up, tell your parents
- Make a folder called Mum and Dad’s information. This is where you can screenshot things that are unsafe
- If you find a stranger’s USB, don’t put it in your computer.
Thursday, 4 February 2016
How we can stay safe online.
Yesterday we learnt a lot listening to Mr Parsons' presentation about cyber safety, and in our class we are learning about strategies we can use to stay safe online. Here are some of our ideas!